Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Heeerrrreee's Harry!

Well, I don't think Harry will be wanting to fly to Denver anytime soon. The notoriously turbulent Denver to Durango flight was in full effect today. So much so that Harry said a couple people threw up. Here's how he felt after he landed...Welcome to Durango, Harry!

JR is thrilled beyond words to have Harry living with us this year. And even more exciting, Harry brought JR Up and Monster Vs Aliens on DVD. I know what'll be in heavy DVD rotation for the next few weeks!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

I have been on that flight...I sooo feel Harry's pain!!! I think everytime I landed in Durango, I was GREEN for at least a half hour or so afterwards..so glad he made it "home" safely!

Granny S said...

That short distance was probably the worst part of the whole trip from the other side of the world - figure that.
Welcome to America, Harry. I know the whole Ingersoll clan is happy and excited to have you here with them.

Anonymous said...

Welcome,Harry to Durango and the adventures of the Ingersoll family. I know this will be an exciting year for all of you. JR seems to be beaming with excitement.
Lu

Anonymous said...

He's so cute!!!! MR