Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Why I Don't Teach Preschool

Kyle and Reed are loving their T/TH morning preschool.
They come home with lots of crafts (which they love) and many seem to involve food.

Just check out this squirrel that came home yesterday.
 The tail is made of Cocoa Pebbles.

I didn't realize this at first, but as I was carrying it to the car I caught a whiff.
I thought: I'm so glad I don't have to craft with Cocoa Pebbles.  I'd eat the whole box before the kids even got them glued on.

And as I was writing this post, Kyle, (child after my own heart) walked right up to the squirrel you see before you, picked off some Cocoa Pebbles....and ate them.

Of course he did.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love children's art ....and those little artist makers. MR

Friedt Family said...

Multi-functional art. Love it.