Monday, October 24, 2011

A Spelling Test With Paris Hilton

Jason and I finally got around to celebrating our 10th Anniversary this weekend.
(You'll remember I forgot about it back in June and scheduled roller skating for the Cub Scouts that night.)

Of course with both of us being only children, and needing to be the center of attention, we had to ask people to come along. 
Steven and Liz came with us, and it was quite the "celebrity" weekend.

We stayed at the Hilton in Sedona, AZ and were greeted with what I'm absolutely positive is a handwritten note from celebutante Paris Hilton herself.


Wow! Thanks Paris.
Jason and I did have a wonderful Ann-er-ver-say.

I know you didn't sign the note, but I've never seen a word that resembles "anniversary" less than this one.  That was sweet of you to let us know it was written by you in such an obvious way!

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

Shut up!!!! That's hilarious!

Friedt Family said...

Oh dear, that is just sad...

Angie Vik said...

Oh well. I'm sure Paris meant well.

A friend made a big beautiful wooden yoke to hang in our church. He's a master when it comes to making things out of wood. I'm fascinated looking at his craftsmanship on the yoke. My husband used the yoke in a children's sermon this Sunday and I noticed the friend had mispelled yoke. The dear man had, with perfectly spaced letters, wrote on the yoke, "For my YOLK is easy and my burden is light."