Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I Should've Paid JR a Quarter for This One

As I was heading in the house from the back door, (I had gone to get something out of our freezer, so I was gone merely seconds) I heard muffled squeels coming from the front door.

Then I saw this.


How The Puppetmaster was able to lure them outside, lock them out, and run back to the couch to act like he was watching TV so quickly I'll never know.

But...Good one, JR! I'll pay you the quarter this time.

And yes, I totally left them locked out on the front porch while I took a picture of them.

I call it payback for refusing to nap today.

(Don't worry, I let them in right after.
And since JR did it, they thought it was wonderful and hilarious.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What one of them can't think of, the other two can. Keep that camera ready. MR

Lori said...

I always love reading your blog! Very entertaining! Never a dull moment in your life:)