Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I'm Back on the Wagon Again

Remember how I gave up Cokes for my New Year's Resolution?
I had a good run.
I really did.

I was Coke free until the beginning of June.
June 4th to be exact.
(Not that I was counting or anything.)

And then I fell off the wagon.
And I fell hard.

Because honestly, I wanted a Coke every. single. day.
It never got easier, and I never felt any different.
I didn't feel healthier, have more energy, or even sleep better. 
All it made me feel was that I wanted a Coke.

I've had a good 4 months of Coke-full bliss.
Lots of visits to Sonic, plenty of refills...
so I figure it's time to (grudgingly) climb back on that wagon.

My goal is to make it to around Christmas...and then totally OD until New Year's!

3 comments:

Friedt Family said...

You are a better woman than I...God speed:-)

GS said...

Take it from one who covets Diet Coke much worse than you - you are WAY to hard on yourself!!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could join you , but I can't give up my Dr. Pepper. MR