Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Decor is Up

I think the kids were as excited as I was to get the Halloween decorations out.
JR's still the best decorator in the house (I've taught him well).
And Kyle and Reed thought they could actually go trick-or-treating as soon as the decorations went up.


The black cat and pumpkin motif is back in full effect this year in all its 360 degree glory.
That's why you get two pictures.


I had a moment of sadness this year when I realized I didn't have any new pieces I'd picked up at 75% off last year. (I've given this some great deal of thought and decided that I must have gone shopping, but the selection of black cats must have been nonexistent.)

Thankfully I did have these two new additions I bought a few weeks ago (and had forgotten about) to cheer me up.


JR decided to strip (most of) his shelves and go for full Halloween.


His favorite?
The giant spider, of course.


And the outside is almost ready too.
Just need some real pumpkins!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job! I thought mine looked cute until I saw yours. I like the cat in the red dress. Like the Trick sign. That must be new. MR

Friedt Family said...

So cute! Puts my pathetic candy corn shaped candy dish to shame:-) I may need to hire you to fly up and consult as Christmas gets a little closer...I'm guessing my Charlie Brown tree would not meet Ingy standards:-)