Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Vacaying With JR

I put a disposable camera in JR's Easter basket so he could take pictures on his cruise with Granny Sherry.
(I didn't even know if they still made disposable cameras, but, they do.)

Most of the pictures didn't turn out, either due to no flash, or just having an 8-year old as the photographer.
But, a few did, and we got to see what JR thought was photo worthy.

Of course we have the boat photo.


And the towel animals.
I'll spare you all of them (cause I have a picture of each one) and just show you his favorite, the stingray.


There was the giant iguana.
(We certainly don't see those in Colorado.)



And keeping with the giant theme, I've heard about this TV nonstop.
I think JR was seriously impressed.



Granny Sherry and JR took a dune-buggy beach tour for their excursion.
(Sherry, you are in so much trouble for not getting a picture of the two of you in these cute things!)


I guess Granny Sherry was allowed to use the camera a few times, since JR did show up in a picture or two.

See him way down there?


And in Cozumel


What I can't believe he didn't take a picture of was the 24 hour pizza and ice cream bar.  I've heard about that more than anything!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a trip! MR

GS said...

Yep, ice cream for breakfast and pizza at midnight. What a great travel partner. That was in addition to the fabulous steak dinner each evening in the dining room, where he was known as "Mr. JR". Suprisingly enough, he passed by the China buffet at least once each day, after inspecting the menue carefully and deciding nothing there would suit him. And I do have a picture of us in the dune buggy but on my camera. He didn't let me use his camera often.