Sunday, May 13, 2012

Yay For Mamas

These little (semi) smiling faces did an awesome job to make it a great mother's day around these parts.


After church we went and carbo loaded ourselves down at Buca di Beppo.
The kids appreciated the giant spoons.


And though I tried to remain civilized, I felt the exact same way as these two when I saw dessert coming toward the table.


My mother's day gift was just what I wanted.
Isn't it cute?

This bike serves a dual purpose in that it makes sure I can keep up with the kids going to school, but lets all the Coloradoans know that I, in fact, do not "ride".


Happy Mother's Day to my own awesomely hilarious mom and my super stylish mother-in-law.

And to all us moms...Yay us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You and Amen. Love the bike.MR

GS said...

Thanks and I, too, LOVE THAT BIKE!!