Tuesday, June 2, 2015

All Celebrated

JR's birthday has been officially celebrated.

We took JR and his friend to the Astros game, with the big excitement of the night being JR and I getting on the jumbotron.
 
 
Jason and JR's friend had gone to the concession stand during the "flex cam".  JR was flexing his "muscles" trying to get on the screen...and he did.  Of course I was in the shot too, and handled it as I do everything in life...totally calm, cool, and collected...or maybe I threw my arms up over my head and started squealing.
 
 
After getting on the jumbotron the boys spent the rest of the night trying to get back on.
So they looked like this most of the time.
 
 
We definitely got our money's worth since the game was 11 innings, and though the Astros didn't win, Jason and I felt like we were on our own private date since the boys paid us no attention at all.
 
 
But JR's birthday didn't end there.
Saturday night he went to dinner with Grandpa and Granny Buffie
 
 
And Sunday night went to dinner with Granny Sherry.

 
Needless to say, the child certainly didn't starve this birthday.

No comments: