Friday, June 5, 2015

Fashion Fabulous Friday


You might have noticed Kyle, Reed, and their teachers looking a little Egyptian in the last post. 
Every year their school studies classical cultures, and each grade studies a different time period.
 
At the end they have a parade where everyone dresses up.



Kyle and Reed worked on their costumes in class, so I assumed JR was working on his in class. 
Two days before the parade I realized I hadn't heard JR mention his costume so I asked if they'd been working on them. 
 
His answer: No.
 
Fantastic. 
 
That left me one day to come up with a Renaissance costume.  
JR's teacher was "nice" enough to email us the night before the parade to say "just wear their middle ages costumes from 4th grade."  Well, that's awesome, especially since we weren't here last year!  
 
But by the time that last minute email rolled in, I had already whipped up a Renaissance costume. 
 I certainly could have come up with something better, but this is the best I could do in a day.
He has a "knight" themed dance at camp this summer, so I'm thinking this will work for that too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You get an A+ for costumes! MR