Monday, December 7, 2015

Outside

I've had my Christmas decorations finished inside since about Thanksgiving (11 big trees this year), but we just got the outside done yesterday.
 
We didn't put the lights up ourselves, and this is the best angle I could get where you could actually somewhat see the lights.
 

This is what you see when you walk in the front door. 
I had them put lights in the tree in the backyard too.

I don't have a front porch so I have to cram as much as I can in a little area.

 
 
And our yard bears have been claimed by each member of the family once again.
I'm obviously the girl, Kyle is hanging the wreath, and Jason is the big one.
 
 Reed is the "little one doing the Nay-Nay" and according to Kyle, JR is "chopping down the tree because he knows I like to climb trees!"
 

No comments: