Wednesday, December 5, 2007

THE performance


This weekend was the big performance of Away in the Manger at church. The big performance that I've been working on with the kids since September. The big performance that I have whined about in this blog so many times. And, yes, due to this really fun bed rest, I missed both performances. Jason said they did good...I was really most concerned about JR keeping his fingers out of his mouth (he has a real nail biting problem) and he did. All the grandparents were there to see him sing, so at least he had a fan club in the audience. Here's a picture of them singing, JR is on the 2nd row from the top on the right hand side.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Awww...they all look so cute in their holiday clothes! I'm sorry you had to miss it after all of your hard work!