Thursday, May 29, 2008

Baby Talk 3


Reed (in patten): I'm bored. And I'm tired of JR getting all the attention just because today is his birthday. How many more days of celebrating JR's birthday do we have to endure?"
Kyle (in yellow): Oh! I know what we can do! Let's go look through his birthday stuff!
R: Oh yeah, good idea!

K: Here's this crown he's been wearing around. He's acting like he's a king or something.
R: How do you think we'd look in it?
K: I bet we'd look awesome! Let's try it out.....


R: Dude, you were right! We do look awesome.
K: I know! It's a perfect fit.
R: What can we do now?
K: Um, I think I saw some birthday cards lying around....

R: You read them; you're older so you're a better reader than I am.
K: Okay um, blah, blah, blah, something about Happy Birthday, and I think it's from MawMaw and PawPaw.
R: Let's go see what his presents are.
K: Dude, you can't open his presents!

R: Oh yes I can! Now are you going to help me or not?


R: Clothes?! Clothes?! Borrring!
K: I think it's a bathing suit. I hope Mama and Daddy don't get us clothes when we turn 5, I want toys!

R: Let's see what else he got!
K: Okay, I hope it's better than clothes...

R: Well, that's a little better.
K: What is it?
R: It's a slip-n-slide. JR likes to play in the water, so he should like that.
K: Dude, I think I hear JR coming!

K: Stop eating the paper and get to cleaning up!
R: I'm trying! I'm trying!

R: What presents? We haven't seen anything....
K: Look at these sweet faces; we're just little babies...How could you even think we could begin to go through your stuff? We've been sitting here the whole time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it - this is so funny now, but I fear it is just the beginning of the real future. I can hear JR now "MOOOOOOMAAAAAA - THEY!! are at it again!!!!"

Granny S

Kristi said...

Cute! We can't wait for JR's party...Caleb keeps asking me how many more minutes.

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! The highlight of my days are "Baby Talk [#]"!!!! So funny! Please wish JR a very happy birthday week for me. I'm a big fan of extended birthdays :) t.