Friday, August 6, 2010

Adam Richmond, Could You Give Me a Call?

JR is seriously obsessed with Adam Richmond and his show Man V Food. I probably hear Adam Richmond's name at least 15 times a day. While we were in Texas JR made all the grandparents watch Man V Food and talked about him so much that my dad even knows who he is. (Of course my dad refers to him as "That Food Man".)
I really don't understand JR's fascination with Adam. JR only eats about 3 foods, so to compulsively watch (Thanks Netflix on Wii) somebody else eat all kinds of things really makes no sense. But love him he does. So much so that we had to go to "Adam Richmond's favorite restaurant when he visits Denver. It was featured in the Carnivore Special, and Adam had a hamburger with jalapenos."
And if you're a crazed Man V Food fan like JR, then you'll know we ate at The Cherry Cricket. JR really wanted a burger just like Adam's, but he just couldn't bring himself to eat the jalapenos.
So if you happen to know Adam Richmond, or know a friend, of a friend, of a friend of Adam's, or know where he might be taping a show in the near future, I'll happily take any of that information because I do believe my child is "That Food Man's" biggest fan.

No comments: