Saturday, August 28, 2010

I Don't Camp

Yet another reason my Durango Card might be snatched away from me at any second...I'm not a camper. And when I say people are really into camping here, I'm talking about overhearing moms discussing "mother/daughter campouts", and girls weekends that are *gasp* camping. So when I told the Cub Scout parents that I would "be in charge", I prefaced it with...'but I'm not going camping.' Thankfully, other parents have steped in for the camping thing, and JR is leaving in a little while for his first Scout campout. He's been counting down the days since last week, and although I'm not going with him, I thought I'd make him a breakfast to start the day off right.

And just in case you can't tell what my "cooking" is supposed to be: It's a camper in a sleeping bag. See it now?

6 comments:

Joseph said...

this will haunt me in my dreams tonight

Unknown said...

Umm...hot dogs for breakfast? And people think my food choices are weird?

Anonymous said...

I'm no camper, but I liked the BIG PUFFY sleeping bag. MR

Stacy said...

Mmmm....looks YUMMY to me!! So cute! You are missing out with the no camping thing, though, girl! One word for you: SMORE!

Friedt Family said...

I agree, the big puffy sleeping bag would be right up my alley!

GS said...

We used to call those 'pig in a blanket' - 'camper in sleeping bag' suites the occasion - Really cute!