Monday, January 3, 2011

I Miss You Sweet Friends

I'm not big on New Year's Resolutions.
But I made one this year.
And today is Day 3.

I've given up some dear, dear friends of mine.
And I miss them terribly.

Here they are. Three of my besties.
Aren't they cute?
Aren't they fun?

I miss them.
Especially my friend on the far right. She's the best!

Now I'm not saying I've given up my friends forever.
I'm not sure I even have a timeline.
I just need to take a little break from them for awhile.

So, I've started hanging out with a sad, little acquaintance.
She's so pitiful.
Cause even when you dress her up in a cute party outfit, and give her a fun hat, she's still the awkward, boring wallflower not having any fun.
*Sigh*

I'm not too good being away from my friends, so I thought I'd hold myself accountable to you guys.
  I'll let you know when I cave and join up with "my girls" again!

2 comments:

Lori said...

What helps me drink more water is to add Crystal Light to it. They have "to go" packets for 20 oz drinks. And they are only 5 calories!

GS said...

You are a brave woman!!!!