Tuesday, January 18, 2011

When I Grow Up

This weekend Jason and I found ourselves riding the "ski-school bus" (as Kyle and Reed called it) because JR gets to ride the school bus everyday. 
We literally got on the ski shuttle and rode it back to where we got on. (Wailing and gnashing of teeth to ride the bus was on the verge of making an appearance...so ride the bus to nowhere we did.)

Another thing JR "gets" to do...
Homework.

And these two can certainly busy themselves (for about 3 minutes, anyway) doing theirs.



I'm just glad they're not begging for spelling tests!

1 comment:

Angie Vik said...

Aw, those pictures made me smile. I bet they enjoyed their bus ride. I did something like that a few times when my oldest were little. My husband went to grad school in Portland, OR and sometimes we'd ride the bus just for fun. Very cheap entertainment. From personal experience I don't recommend it when your child is potty training. Little kids don't plan ahead and buses aren't equipped for those kind of emergencies.