Monday, January 17, 2011

Now That's a Bunch of Boys

With JR off from school today, I decided to make the trip down to Farmington to go to lunch with Jason, and most importantly, make a Target run.

I talked my friend, Cassidy, in to coming with me since:
A. She's super fun, so I knew she'd make the hour and ten minute drive much more entertaining
and
B. Her husband works with Jason, so we could all easily have lunch together. 

I assured her it would be no problem to get all the kids in the car.
And here's what that little circus looked like:
Yep, that would be five boys.
Five boys ages 7,4,3,3, and 20 months.

I'm not sure if I should call it a "What Were We Thinking Day?" or "Wow. They Did Really Good Day".

I'm sure people who aren't used to boys would have thought, "what were we thinking?", but we Boy Moms didn't skip a beat. 
Kids jumped off things, screamed, cried, fell down, needed changes of clothes due to "bathroom issues", begged for candy, and said "fart" followed by hysterical laughter over and over again. 

Just a normal day as far as I'm concerned...except I got to go to Target!

4 comments:

leiamarie82 said...

I LOVE THIS! I see many days like this in my future. Aren't boys fun?

Friedt Family said...

This is great Jan!! I see MANY of these days in our future since we are now up to 4 boys in the family, all under the age of 2-1/2!! Yes, diners and shoppers beware, we are "those people"

Unknown said...

Oh man! That looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

You are an awesome mom--5 boys in one vehicle for over an hour. I know Target is fun, I never realized it was THAT much fun. Haha.
Lu