Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Happy Campers

One of the things we weren't able to squeeze in before school started was a camping trip.
(And when I say 'we', I mean Jason and the boys.)
 
 
They headed up Friday evening to Estes Park (it's about an hour from here) for the weekend.
 
 
 
Jason did an amazing job of taking pictures (usually I'm lucky to get one), and though they're wearing the same thing in every picture, the pictures came in throughout the weekend...not changing clothes must be some sort of camping thing. 
 
 
 
He sent pictures of the tent
 
 
 
of hanging out
 
 
 
Of eating

 
 
 
of local wildlife

 
 
 
Of activity time
 
 
 

and of first thing in the morning (it rained both nights).



They told me "everything" was their favorite part of camping, and they want to "definitely" go back.
 
 
My favorite part of camping?
Caroline came in from Dallas to spend the weekend with me. 
We did not sleep outside or do anything outdoorsy.

  It was perfect.
 

No comments: