Sunday, June 22, 2014

Pre Cruise Crafting

 I did a tiny bit of research into Disney cruises before we left.  
(Seriously, I really didn't put much time into it.)
 
And I quickly found out that everybody decorates their door. 
(People have way too much time on their hands.) 
Not only do people go all out on this, but decorating Disney cruise doors is so "important" that you can actually buy pre-made and custom door decorations.
 
 
I knew my kids would act deprived if they had the only undecorated door on the ship, so before we left I grabbed some stars, stickers, and magnets from Hobby Lobby and whipped these up. 
The whale I found in the craft section of WalMart and slapped a magnet on it too.

 

And before you (my mom) tell me how "great" our door looked,  just look at our neighbors' doors.
 
On a side note, Jason almost got thrown overboard when he jokingly asked me why I didn't make new magnets for every day of the week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No doubt about it, the whale trumps the Disney characters. MR

Allison said...

I LOVE the Elsa door!