Thursday, July 8, 2010

Our Floats were Fantastic!

Our 4th of July (that was really on the 3rd) parade "floats" might not have won a ribbon, but I think Jason and I did some fabulous decorating. And yes, you read that right: Jason. fabulous. decorating.
Being that we have children who don't do well waiting with riding toys, and I have a mom who doesn't like to get her hair wet (and we thought it was going to rain at any second), we showed up to the parade about 10 minutes before it started. I was so busy decorating Kyle's tractor and JR's bike that I completely missed Jason decorating Reed's BigWheel...cause if I'd have seen that you better believe there would be pictures!
Wave your glitter flag and show us your jazz hands for Jason on this one!
Kyle was a seriously busy guy. Poor thing was trying to wave, drive his tractor, and check out the firetruck behind him.
Even though JR told me "I wish I had my uniform" when he saw the Boy Scouts, he still had a blast riding his new bike.

Happy Birthday USA!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I miss those boys so stinkin much! Please please please tell me you are coming home soon!

And thanks for the encouragement on my blog. It means a lot!

GS said...

OH my goodness, the shot of Kyle driving away is a total prize winner! We get so busy watching them coming, we sometimes miss the most precious shots.

Anonymous said...

Love them all. and Jason---kuddos to you--great job.
Lu