Thursday, July 15, 2010

Seriously, Send the Carrier Pigeon

Well, it's another "I don't really feel like working too hard" night for the dial-up Internet, so since I can't post any pictures, I thought I'd give you a little Jan technology update. My phone has now decided to quit ringing. I didn't realize how useful a ringing phone was, but then that didn't seem to matter so much anymore when I discovered the other teeny-tiny, small problem...the speaker phone went out. (As you might recall I have only been able to talk on speakerphone the last month or so.) It still texts, emails, updates my blog, and does minimal web surfing, but I can't actually talk on it.
So to recap: I can basically use my phone for everything but a phone.

2 comments:

kyle and robin said...

so it's an iPod touch now?

Unknown said...

Well isnt that useful! Sorry everything technological is out to get you. Maybe its the humidity?