Friday, January 25, 2008

The Big One Comes Home...FINALLY!

All the Ingersolls are under one roof tonight...Woo-Hoo! No more trips to Katy twice a day...Woo-Hoo! JR's didn't have a fever all day...Woo-Hoo! So, let's start with the oldest and work our way down. JR stayed home from school again today. His teacher even called to check on him. He had a fever this morning, but Jason started giving him Tamiflu last night (and that is a procedure in itself because it tastes so bad) so that has kept his fever down the rest of the day. Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw were here all day to keep JR and Reed, and when I got home tonight JR had a new Transformer, so he was very excited about that. I got to the hospital at 11 today and the monitor lady met me about noon. The monitor is quite easy to work, and she was literally with me about 10 minutes. The NICU wanted me to have 2 feedings with Kyle to make sure I was comfortable with it, so that's where the 6 hours came in. We just hung out in a little room off from the NICU all day. I actually got to take about an hour nap, which was awesome. We left the hospital a little after 6 tonight. The nurses were so sweet and told us how much they had enjoyed the boys. They really took awesome care of them. If your having a baby and need NICU for them, I highly recommend Memorial Herman in Katy, my nurses and the boys' nurses just couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. For those of you keeping score, Reed spent 10 days in the NICU and Kyle spent 18. I didn't get to see much of little Reed today since I was at the hospital, but he seems happy to have his brother next to him again. Here are some pictures from today...Kyle coming home from the hospital, the boys in their bed, and JR and Hunter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Pictures!!!mom

Kristi said...

YAY!!!