Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Par-tay Time

Our new little additions to our family thought it would be fun to throw a party last night. They seemed to forget to run their plans by Jason and me first. Looks like they are already ganging up on me, as party time started at 1:15 AM last night. They slept all night (except for feedings) on Monday night, so I guess they were ready to get rowdy. Having party time start at 1:15 wasn't too bad since they eat at 2:00, but being that they take after their parents, they weren't ready to shut down the party so quickly. Oh no. Party time went right on through until their 5:00 AM feed. At 5:00 they had partied enough and went on to bed. They've been recovering all morning/afternoon from their festivities, and I'm not sure I've even seen their little eyes open. They're even eating with their eyes closed. Let's hope they've had enough and decide not to whoop it up tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jan, I love your positive spin on the baby's "pulling an all nighter". I will use some of your sayings in my CHild Development class--they can replace the blueberry muffin story!
Lu

Kristi said...

:) Hope last night was party-free!