Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Doctor Visit

We went to the doctor today, which was an event in itself. I started feeding babies at 7:30 this morning so we could get to the doctor by 9:00 (and the doctor is at Memorial City which is only 1 mile from our house). Not only did I get an early start, but Granny Sherry is here to help too. Getting out of the house just takes a lot of planning and effort. The boys both had great check ups. Kyle is 7 lbs 13 oz and Reed is 7 lbs 2 oz. The doctor was very proud of their weight gain. She even told me I can stop waking them up at night to feed them....halleluiah! Although Kyle woke up 30 minutes before every feeding last night, so I'm not sure that will actually get me anymore sleep. Anyway, Reed was quite the showman today, while the doctor was checking him out sans diaper, he sprayed down the doctor and the wall! She was so funny she said, "Oh, that's great, I love to see a good stream from preemies!"

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Wow! You grow, boys! That's awesome! Hope the nights are a little more restful for you.