Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dinner Theater

It's really hard keeping two-year-olds occupied while out to eat. And it doesn't help the situation that I bring absolutely nothing. Tell me we're taking them on a airplane and I'll have 3 days worth of entertainment. Tell me we're going out to eat and I don't even bring sippy cups...they can share a drink with me, right? Thankfully my sweet guys took entertainment into their own hands, and put on a great show for us the other night. (I apologize in advance for the picture quality, they were taken with my phone.)

Act 1: Imitations

Bret Michaels (without his weave)


Willie Nelson

Tupac



Act 2: Ingy Project Runway

Make a scarf from the materials provided.


And now a hat.

Act 3: History Reenactments

Playing the part of Pu Yi in The Last Emperor, Kyle really had to stretch his acting chops since Pu Yi was actually 3 when he took the throne.


From emperors to pharaohs, Reed plays King Tut.


And for the Big Finale:
Kyle's magic act...the disappearing plate trick

And Reed performs the Dance of the Seven Veils (with only two veils, Wow!)

1 comment:

GS said...

You have sold me, send me a dinner theater ticket for the very next show - front row, price doesn't matter.