Thursday, September 2, 2010

Counting Down Some More

Well, since we Ingys haven't been doing anything funny/injury-inflicting/interesting/ blog worthy lately, I have another countdown for you today. And this one is a GOOD one.

*A-hum. A-hum* (That was me clearing my throat for dramatic effect.)

In one week from today.....

JR's Ayi* will be here!

And if that's not amazing, fabulous, or exciting enough....

She's staying for three (that's 3) months.

WOOOO-HOOOO!

*JR's Ayi: She was JR's nanny in Beijing, and she is a-may-zing. Besides making the most delicious Chinese food you will ever put in your mouth, she loves us as much as we love her.

2 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

SO FUN! I'm jealous! Hey, also, I met someone who is supposed to meet you. . .her name is Nikki and she just moved here from Houston. Small world!

Anonymous said...

That is exciting! I know each of you will enjoy her being in your home!
Lu