Sunday, August 19, 2012

Piano Techy


JR started his piano lessons with his new teacher about 3 weeks ago.
I can not wait until recital time so I have a good excuse to take a picture of him.
He's a young guy, but looks exactly like 1980's Vince Neil from Motley Crue. 
Same hair, same build, and I'm pretty sure, the same clothes.


He told JR he needed to get a metronome.  Of course when JR told me, I was trying to figure out where the best place to go buy one would be. All of sudden JR said, "Oh no, JC (his teacher), told me to just download one to my iTouch."
And since the metronome app is free....well, we downloaded it to the iPad too.



This still blows my mind.  Here's technology for ya.



And in related piano news, Denver spruced up all their downtown pianos.
('Downtown pianos' as in: literal pianos in the middle of 16th Street to play.)

They're all really cute (I saw one done like an Animal Crackers box), but JR really liked this fish one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness...what next?? Denver really knows how to entertain. MR

Angie Vik said...

I learned a lot from your post today. I didn't know about the metronome app. How clever. That would be helpful for my girls. And I didn't know Denver had pianos out on the street. And how cute to paint and decorate them. Makes me wish we hadn't got rid of our old piano.