Thursday, October 4, 2012

Rocket Men

JR's Cub Scout pack had their annual rocket launch on Saturday morning.
 
(Have I mentioned lately how much I love not being in charge?  I'm totally playing the "I don't know anything about Scouting" routine.  We'll see how long I can go before I blow my cover.)

 
Building and launching a rocket with JR is totally up Jason's alley.  Our in house engineer used to build/launch them when he was a kid. 
 
 
(Thank goodness, because my rocket building expertise ends at getting the pieces out of the box.)




JR making sure I'm looking directly at his rocket.


Some excited faces


I never dreamed these rockets would go up so high!
 
Here's a video so you can see.
JR's is the blue one (and the first one to take off).
You can hear Jason commenting on how perfect "JR's" rocket performs.


The rocket builders


And one of all of us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! MR