Monday, October 29, 2012

Sunday Night Football

Lucky, lucky me!
I got to enjoy one of the perks of Jason's office last night.
They had a suite (for customers) at the Broncos game.
 
 
Some of those customers asked if they could bring their wives (Thank you, Customers!) and if customer wives are going...well, you need other wives to entertain them.
Which is how I found myself in possession of a ticket!
 
 
 
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret: Denver LOVES the Broncos.
Okay, so maybe that's not much of a secret, but yeah, there's some crazy kinda football love goin' on in these parts, which makes the games really fun.
 
 
 
The stadium is open-air, but the suites are all closed in (except the front part, which I actually think you could close up if you wanted too). 
 
 
This was my view for awhile last night.
 
 
 
The game wasn't much of a nail biter, so most of the stadium had cleared out before the pyrotechnic ending.
 
 
And if you're thinking: Aren't they from Houston? They shouldn't be wearing Denver shirts!
 
Hey, I'll wear any team's logo if it gets me in the suite!

No comments: