Wednesday, October 24, 2012

We'll Just Continue

Well since I love a theme, groupings of 3, and the kids aren't doing anything to write home about, I guess I'll write about me again.
 
 
And keeping with my love of a theme, let's continue to discuss my coolness:
First it was my fall, then my storage locker bike, and today I'll show you what I ride to school on Wednesdays.
 
 
The kids' school starts late on Wednesdays for teacher planning, but JR goes at the same time since he takes Chinese during that hour.  He likes me to drive him on Wednesdays because his bike riding partner, Alex, goes in late. 
But being driven in the morning means he'd have to be driven (or walk) home in the afternoon, which doesn't work in his social schedule, so JR volunteered me to ride his bike to school when I bring Kyle and Reed.
 
Then I get to walk home, and ride my own bike back at the end of the day for pick-up.
(It's a very complex process.)
 
 
Needless to say, I look like a complete dork riding a 9 year old boy's BMX bike. 
Even Ayi falls into a fit of laughter when she sees me on it.
 
 
Sorry, I don't have an action shot. This was the best I could come up with.

(Even Kyle's laughing at me, and he loves me best!)

No comments: