Monday, October 8, 2012

Hot Stuff

Jason and I have been keeping up with taking the boys out separately, and now that Granny Sherry is our neighbor, (woo-hoo!) it's even easier since we can divide and conquer.
 
 
This month I got Reed.
(JR went go-karting with Jason and Kyle went bowling with Granny Sherry.)
 
 
We went to Chuck E. Cheese (he's scary good at skee-ball which makes my 80's inner child super proud) and then he got to pick where he wanted to eat lunch.
 
 
After I nixed Benihana's (What is it with my kids thinking Benihana's is the equivalent of McDonald's?) he picked the opposite extreme of IHOP.
 
 
 
He ordered a gingerbread hot chocolate...which, as you can see, wasn't nearly big enough.



You know you've got yourself a serious hot chocolate when you have to climb inside it to drink it!


2 comments:

Angie Vik said...

That is the biggest mug I've ever seen, and we have some big mugs. He looked like he thoroughly enjoyed himself and that hat is wonderfully fun and cute.

GS said...

Any one of those pics should be a billboard for IHOP - the one inside the cup is an award winner!