Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Welcome To a New Episode of Hoarders

When I was picking up the boys today, one of the teachers commented that she liked my bike.
I thanked her, and proudly looked over at my cutie-cute bike.
 
 
It was in that moment I realized my bike isn't as much cutie-cute as it is storage locker.
(And not the kind the Storage Wars guys would be excited to bid on.)
 
 
 Don't get me wrong, I'm perfectly fine with my mom duties that fall under the 'pack mule' category.
But I'm starting to worry that my little mules might be on the verge of turning into hoarders.


So what exactly am I packing these days?
  • 1 bike lock
  • 1 tube of sunscreen
  • 2 red folders (Kyle and Reed's from school, so totally legit.)
  • 2 pairs of sunglasses
  • 3 knit hats
  • 3 pairs of gloves, plus 1 extra lone glove
  • 6 baseball caps (six!)
 
No wonder I have trouble riding uphill!

No comments: