Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Scene from The Blob

Liz and I were texting back and forth today that we still haven't heard from the boys at camp. I told her we would have heard from them if they weren't having fun. 
(JR is definitely the king of "poor pitiful me" so he would want me to feel guilty about his misery.)
 
 I figure they are too busy going to the pool and lake during free time to write letters.
 
And why would you write home when you could be doing this instead?
 


 
 
 
 
I did finally see a picture where he wasn't wearing a bathing suit, and we got a postcard from his counselor telling us that he is loving it and his favorite activities are wake boarding and fishing.
 
I'm predicting after this he'll really throw a fit about having to go to school every morning.
Who wouldn't?!
 

No comments: