Sunday, August 31, 2014

Friday Night Lights

I know we Texans love our football, but this past week has been ridiculous.
 
I spent lots of time watching Kyle and Reed at their practice
(if they ever play in a game it'll be a miracle).

 
 
Then Jason and I went to the Texans game on Thursday night.
They lost to San Fransisco, but I got to wear my new, cute JJ Watt t-shirt.


The kids begged to go to the Texans game, but luckily they were just as excited to go Friday night to see 2 of our area high schools battle it out. (Memorial vs Stratford- Memorial won.)
 
 
I'm not sure why the Chick-fil-a cow was there...or why she's a cheerleader.
 
 
Reed was studying what the kickers/punters do (the only position he'll ever have a chance of playing) and Kyle found a position he didn't know existed that he was super excited about...water boy!  

No comments: