Monday, October 13, 2008

Auf Wiedersehen

As Heidi Klum would say, we've been "aufed". Sunny, Mirsad, Melissa, and Uma headed back to China on Sunday night. We had a blast visiting with them and were sad to see them go. We promised that we would make the trip to Bosnia to see them for our next reunion. Here's a little trip down memory lane...I can't believe how much the kids have grown!
This is the oldest picture I have of JR and Melissa. This was taken in the playroom at the clubhouse in our neighborhood. That's their other friend, Hong Lee, with them. I could always count on Melissa or Hong Lee being at our house at some point during the day every day.


This picture was taken right before we moved back to Houston. That's Uma on the end, and they're sitting on one of the couches in our house. And no, I didn't pick out the couches!


And here they are 2 years later! Bigger, but still cuties!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope we get to watch these young un's grow up together over the years. My goodness how familes grow - remember when the family fit in a motorcycle and side car? Now it takes a SUV and a side car- almost!
GS