Monday, January 12, 2009

Baby Talk: Get The Party Started!


Kyle: Mommy's taken over the blog again and hasn't let us post anything in awhile.
Reed: We've been telling her to let us post; we know our fan base has been wanting to hear from us!
K: Especially now that we've turned one. Dude, the ladies are gonna be knockin' down our door now!
R: There's even a little 9 month old girl that lives down the street from us! We've got some competition from the other one year old boy on the street...but really, who can resist twins?
K: So here we are on our birthday. We still can't talk, so JR picked for us to go eat Chinese.
R: Which was fine with us since we really love dumplings.


K: And since it was our birthday, we thought we'd really crank it up a notch.
R: Yeah, I told Mommy we wanted "a double".
K: Ummm. Milk. So good after a long hard day.
R Now that's celebrating!
K: We also celebrated our birthday on Christmas so the grandparents could eat cake with us.
R: Oh yeah, let's take a look at that too...
K: Finally we get to be shirtless like JR! He's still running around the house shirtless...even here in Colorado!
R: Come on Kyle! Get yo' hands in the air! Woo-Woo!
K: Dude, I'm busy eating.
R: Quit eating and get your hands up! Woo-Woo!


K: I told you I'm busy eating! I'm just like Mommy. I like to take naps and eat cake! Umm, this is good!


R: Well Mommy likes to boogie too! Come on, Clap those hands! Feel the rhythm!


K: Reed! Dude, I'm so not interested in shakin' it right now. Can't you see I'm trying to give my cutest smile so Mommy will give me some more cake? And if she won't, I'm just going to lick this plate clean...


R: Ya know, more cake does sound like a good idea. Here's my cutest smile, Mommy. Can I have some more cake too?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1 year old - look out world, here they come - the fun is just beginning!!!! Not funny JR would pick Chinese food - that's probably how he celebrated his first bday.
GS

Anonymous said...

Looks like a celebration to me. Cake and Chinese food and milk. MR