Thursday, January 1, 2009

Durango Move Day 3

We had a super fun time New Year's eve with Jay and Sheryl, and JR had tons of fun with their kids. We pulled out this morning and headed toward Durango. We stoped in Roswell, NM for lunch where I took some great alien pictures. I also had some great pictures of JR and the Parker kids, but while downloading my pictures from the camera, I had some technical difficulties and lost all of them. Hummmm, technical difficulties, or alien powers? Roswell certainly plays up their alien "heritage", which I found quite amusing. After pit stops and a dinner stop we pulled into Durango about 8:30 PM mountain time. We are staying at the Double Tree awaiting our things. Everybody is asleep but me, so I think that's my cue to head for bed too!

4 comments:

Me Me Me said...

I'm so glad you made it safely!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you "landed" safely in Durango after that stop in Roswell! No one was "beamed up with the aliens".
Lu

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you have arrived all safe and sound. We need picutres of how much snow and each one's reactions to it all - would be interesting to get Hunter's version - I know his adversion to walks - and in the snow, well, I can only imagine!!!!
GS

Kristi said...

too bad about the pictures! Glad to hear that y'all made it safely