Wednesday, January 7, 2009

One More First

And for one more first...today was Kyle and Reed's first birthday! Fastest year of my life for sure! They are so much fun, and I'm pretty sure they came 6 weeks early just so they could join the Ingy party. Jason, JR, and I aren't the quietest people around, so I figure they were thinking, "Enough already, people! You wanna party? We'll show you party!" I'll let them fill you in on the details of their birthday in a later blog. I don't have any pictures from the day they were born (remember we weren't expecting them quite yet), but here they are probably a day or two after.

Kyle was born first at 10:17 P.M. weighing in at 5 lbs 4 oz


And here he is today. He's got a bit of a cold so he wasn't in the mood for picture posing. (And just like Grandpa Gary, you know Kyle's sick if he's not in the mood for having his picture made.)


Reed was born at 10:18 P.M. and weighed in at 4lbs 15 oz


What a difference a year makes!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Love those cutie pies. Maw-Maw

Friedt Family said...

Awwww, look at those little peanuts! Happy Birthday from your MN relatives!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That was a fast year, but wasn't it fun? It just gets better! Love you guys! ~emily

Anonymous said...

Hard to believe they were once those tiny little things - what a difference a year makes!!!! Happy Birthday Boys, I know you celebrated in a big way, in your household, every day is special and every day deserves a party!!!
GS

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ingy Boys! I will always remember your birthday, because it is one day after Caleb's. Guess your mommy was in pre-labor while JR and Dad were partying it up at Caleb's 5th birthday.
Love those cute pix.
Lu

Anonymous said...

Jan,
I am worn out after reading your blog! How do you do everything and still have such a sense of humor? I love the way you write, it is like a trip for me, like I was ther! Would love to come visit you in thd snow!! Love your story about walking to the bus stop and driving to the bus stop! The boys are precious. I see how you do treasure every moment and you are taking lots of pictures. Don't quit! By the way, the girls were blessed with the pearls and I can't thank you enough for getting them. Happy New year.
Love you all,
Betty