Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fright Site!

Not only am I admitting it, I'm flaunting it! I've put out my Halloween decorations. I tried to hold off until October 1st, but the babies spotted a new black cat my mom had given me. Far be it for me to deny their little "Ohh! Ohh!"s. So I decided it was time to just bring it all out. Jason completely ignored the Halloween decor when he walked in yesterday, so after a while I said, "So, do you like the Halloween decorations?"
Jason: "Um, they've kinda taken over this area."
Me: "Yep. Just getting you ready for Christmas."

3 comments:

GS said...

You are so far ahead of anyone I know, I am still in shock that summer is over and the kids are all back in school - looks really great.

Anonymous said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I know the kids love it. MR

Anonymous said...

Cute classy cats! I, too, have my fall decorations out---the prelude to Christmas decor---let the seasons begin! I think I enjoy decorating more than buying presents.
Lu