Thursday, September 3, 2009

This is Worse Than a Math Problem

Alrighty so here's our schedule for the next week or so...follow along closely or you'll get lost:
-Granny Sherry arrived in Durango today.
-Jason, the babies, and I are flying out of Durango (to Denver then to Houston) tomorrow morning.
-JR and Harry are staying here in Durango with Granny Sherry.
-Jason, the babies, and I are meeting my parents (and Cousin Angie) at the airport, and my parents will take the babies home with them.
-Jason and I will drive to Jason's dad's house to attend his two-day 70th birthday party celebration.
-Jason and I will drive to my parent's house Sunday morning.
-Jason drives to the airport and flies back to Durango on Monday (Labor Day).
-Sherry continues to stay the week in Durango to be with JR when he gets home from school.
-I'm staying at my parents' house for the week, then leaving on Friday to drive to Dallas for my friend, Marcia's, baby shower.
-Sherry leaves to go back to Houston on Saturday.
-I'll drive back from Dallas to my parents' house on Saturday.
-My mom, the babies, and I will fly to Durango on Sunday.
-My mom flies back to Houston on Monday.

I know. Thank goodness my husband in an engineer by degree to figure all this out.
And don't worry, I'll be updating the blog from Texas.

FAQ:
Why are you taking the babies with you? Um, because I can't be away from them for 9 days. JR is hard enough to leave!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

My biggest concern is Aunt Margaret getting back to Texas by herself... ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Kristi. I'm thinking about a seeing-eye dog. MR