Sunday, October 24, 2010

Power Play for the Photo Ops

We rode the Charlie Brown Express out to the Great Pumpkin Patch today, and I'm pretty sure I left no photo op unturned.

Reed and Ayi in the Narrow Gage Railroad gift shop. 

Kyle on the train, but in the wrong car since we didn't know how to read our tickets correctly.

Happy to make it to the right car.

Picture of Jason

 300 lb goat
(I actually don't think photo ops come much better than that!)

Picture of my child eating fruit.

Picture of another child belonging to me eating fruit.
(Proving I'm meeting the health needs of 2/3 of my children.)

Hay maze particiapant

 Pumpkin selection
And the winners are...



And hanging with our celebrity guest hosts.

(And FYI, these aren't their Halloween costumes. I was a neglectful mom and didn't order costumes until this week.  Kyle and Reed are sporting JR's hand-me-down dress-up clothes, which I threw on them at the last second.)

1 comment:

GS said...

Great Pictures!