Thursday, October 14, 2010

It Really is a Conspiracy!

Alrighty.
So this has now escalated to ridiculous.  And when I say 'ridiculous' I, of course, mean it should definitely be one of Wendy Williams' Hot Topics. (How you doin'?)

Remember my post about how Hobby Lobby refuses to supply products for us I People?  How I really wanted one of their cute, decorative, initial pumpkins (which were 75% off this week, BTW) but they didn't order any 'I's'. (After my post both my mother-in-law and my friend, Adrienne, went to the Hobby Lobbys by their homes and came up 'I' empty handed.  Adrienne even asked the manager and was told "we didn't order any I's...and lots of people have asked for them."

Well, that was just the tip of the iceberg, my friends!

Because I have the inside scoop on what's going on over at Pottery Barn.
Oh yeah, I do.

My opera-singing-boy-BFF, JD, works at Pottery Barn as a side gig, and just check out what was on his blog yesterday. 

To summarize:
Pottery Barn has been and will again be selling Glitter Letter Ornaments (a circular ornament with letters at the center) and there was a directive from the top with the following statement:
Glitter Letter Ornaments should be organized alphabetically in red shelf organizers. …
NOTE: Due to small projected sales, the following letters will not be produced: I, O, Q, U, X, Y, Z.

Um-hum.

So that puts you on my list too, PB.

Watch yourself.  I have a few phone calls to make.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Go get 'em girl!

Joseph said...

Please don't get me fired...

leiamarie82 said...

I feel a similar pain--I never had anything with my first name on it because of the unusual spelling. I named my kids Will and Ben, so they would never feel this pain. And, as an adult, I often have things personalized for myself just because I can.