Friday, October 29, 2010

Pink is so Their Color

Of course I love the color pink!
 
Except when it pertains to my children's eyes.
Yep.
We've got two raging cases of pink eye in our house.

But on a positive, and very Jan-like note, Kyle and Reed went to the doctor in full costume.
Their Halloween costumes came yesterday, and they haven't really wanted to take them off.  I seriously thought I was going to have to let them sleep in them last night.

And if you're wondering what in the world Reed is wearing...
Well, Poor Thing has a full outfit under his muscle shirt. Being he's Ayi's favorite, she wouldn't let him out of the house without two layers of clothing. 
(It all goes back to Yin and Yang. I'll give you a quick and easy lesson:  
Lots of layers- good. 
Flip-flop wearing - worse thing ever.) 
She thinks Kyle cries too much, so he was okay in a short-sleeved shirt.  Sometimes it's not so comfortable being the favorite twin.

3 comments:

GS said...

I am so sorry they have pink eye - I know it isn't life threatening, but it's not very comfortable either. So Sorry Guys.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Only your kids would go to the dr in full costume! But where were the boas? And Ayi's philosophies on child-dressing crack me up! I don't think she should meet Madi.

Anonymous said...

I've often heard of Pink Eye, but only usually in the States- what is it?!