Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Mode Day #1

After looking at the calendar, I think we're in full on Halloween mode from here on out. That, and Kyle and Reed both begged to wear their train engineer costumes out in public yesterday.  Thankfully, JR was super in to trains, so I actually have two costumes!
Jason decided last night after dinner would be a good pumpkin carving night. Since I couldn't find our carving template book (and it was a school night) we just went with the ol' skool pumpkin design.  JR, and his dreams of pumpkin grandeur, was not happy with this turn of events, so I'm sure a more elaborate pumpkin will be carved...just as soon as I can find the cheat sheets  patterns.


JR is still firmly holding on to his irrational fear of pumpkin guts.

Reed and Kyle do not seem to have inherited the aversion to pumpkin innards gene.


Kyle was seriously excited about the situation.

Finished product
I call it "Simplistic Retro Chic".

1 comment:

leiamarie82 said...

Things have been so insane here that I haven't even bought pumpkins, let alone figured out a time when we can actually carve them...must get on that.