Saturday, October 30, 2010

My New Go-To

I've spent waaayyyy too many hours icing cupcakes, decorating cookies, and making insane food projects. (Rice Krispie sushi, anyone?)

But as of today, I have the perfect school party food.
It was beyond easy, the kids loved it, and is now my new official go-to. 
I figure I can just change the candy out with each season.
popcorn, mini pretzels, and candy corn mix

As for JR's school party...I guess it was his ninja like prowess that landed him the coveted seat between two of the cutest girls in the class.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect! and.....I'm back...sat up half of the night enjoying all the cute pictures I've been missing for the last couple of months. MR

leiamarie82 said...

Excellent! No, seriously. I will be using this "recipe" ASAP...as soon as I figure out what kind of candy we eat for Thanksgiving.