Sunday, December 19, 2010

Come On In!

Jason and I hosted our Annual Christmas Open House last night. 
I had the camera set out so I would be sure and take pictures. 
But I thought, Hum, maybe I should take a picture of the table before everyone arrives.

And then I said, "Here Jason, take a picture of us...just in case."

 And those were the last two pictures taken. 

We had a great turn out, and so much fun!  I think we had about 30 adults and 20+ kids. 

Speaking of kids... 
They had their own little party downstairs in our play room. 
So it was with a deep breath that I went downstairs to check out the "damage".
I quickly started laughing when I spotted this.
A sock sticking out of the piano! 
Is this the kid version of the lampshade on the head?

I think it's safe to say we all had fun.

1 comment:

GS said...

If you don't have time to take pictures, you are having a good time. Is that quad I see on the table, now I'm jealous of you guests!