Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Witty Titles Aren't Coming Easy Either

I really can't seem to get it together this Christmas. 
 Even though I've got all the kids' presents bought, (did I mention I was also in charge of buying the kids' gifts for all the grandparents?) my to-do list seems to get longer each day, and I'm not even sure how it's happening.  

My reaction when I discovered JR didn't have spelling sentences this week was nothing short of ridiculous.
"You don't have spelling this week! Ohhh! Did you tell your teacher,"THANK YOU!"?
(And I may or may not have said "Woohoo!" and done some form of a little happy dance.)

With all that said, the side of my brain that crafts amusing stories about the family just isn't working like it should. 
So today you get some pictures of us before Jason's work Christmas party. Even with two pictures combined, you still won't see each kid looking at the camera, not rubbing their face, or standing still so as not to be blurry.

Oh, and I think the House Fashionista approved of my dress.
 It was covered in large sequin discs, (JD helped me pick it out in Houston. You can read about his take on that day here.) and Kyle couldn't help petting it.  I'd say that's a seal of approval! 

(And yes, he's wearing his Halloween costume....again.)

2 comments:

GS said...

It does appear the kids are not too interested in the picutre taking process BUT Mom and Dad look great. That is going some when I think the pics of you all is better than of the kids, but must give credit where credit is due. YOU LOOK GREAT! And this is one granny that loves you to death for your shopping.

Unknown said...

Dang girl! You look hot!!!!