Sunday, December 5, 2010

Party: Denver Style

I have officially attended the best work Christmas party ever.

We flew up to Denver on Friday, and the party started with one of the yummiest dinners I've ever eaten at The Capital Grille. 
And be sure and check out my cute purse cause this is the last time you (or I) will ever see it since I left it at our next location.

 A horse drawn carriage ride through the city. We had coffee and hot chocolate to keep us warm, (But it actually wasn't even that cold!) and Denver is beautifully decorated for Christmas.

A quick picture in front of our horse.  I was quite nervous. I don't really trust horses, and this one was big!

 The carriages took us over to the Theater District where we went to see A Christmas Carol at The Stage Theater.  I actually have a whole other post for tomorrow about that little situation because the stories-are-a-plenty!

We headed back to Durango Saturday morning, and I just wanted to show you my view from the plane window. This is what the whole entire flight looks like...which really isn't a lot of fun for nervous flyers like me.

1 comment:

Joseph said...

i would have looooved that plane ride... so pretty!