Wednesday, December 1, 2010

But We Love it Anyway

I know it's big.
I know it's cheesy.
I know it's the biggest tourist trap in Texas.
But we love it.

Sure The Big Texan in Amarillo isn't where Jason and I would go for a fine dinning experience, but it's perfect for our pack.
JR will actually eat. The kids can be loud and not bother anybody.

And then we have these very important things:

The last good margarita I'll have for awhile.

I don't think a big basket of rolls even needs a description.

Table side entertainment. 
They sang Jingle Bells for us and Reed was more than happy to sing along. (They were singing some George Jones for this couple next to us.)

Giant desserts

Ingys Boys always love a gun and a shooting gallery.

And I can't resist a photo op in the giant rocking chair.

1 comment:

Friedt Family said...

That dessert looks heavenly! Can you box one up and send it up here?!